And other antidotes

Went out in the ATL for V and Brennan's birthday. Sat down in this area of a bar that was obviously reserved for someone else. As to not look suspicious we decided to alter the reservation card to suit our needs. We're so sly. No one was the wiser. NOTE: Jenni's serial killer handwriting that makes the card so unique...it really classed the table up a notch.

only in Carrollton. I saw this truck get on the highway and then park at Home Depot and go inside... I don't know about you but I never leave home without my goat.

Cake missy made for Marla's b-day. I go - "No, you need to hold the cake higher so I can get a better picture," I grab the cake... "Like this..." and SPLAT....goes the cupcake to the floor. You know how my dogs love human food...its like their black tar herion...so the cupcake disappeareed immediately. good thing i didn't actually drop black tar herion.

She's 27...we had a hard time placing the candles. marlene, you're old.

Hezza and Cliff showing off some flair marlene and ken bought in disney world.


Creepiest pic of matt ever. He looks like he just killed a child and stole their minnie mouse ears. Yep, that's the man I'm gonna marry! :)

A photo from their vaca.

Went to my friend Payton's wedding. It was soooo beautiful. Sadly I couldn't stick around for the reception. But Congratulations Payton and Andrew! I hope you're loving married life!

Braves Game vs. Cubs

Jenni and I - this is our "intimate pose"

Not sure what's going on here...looks like a hand to hand combat pose... ha, get it? wow, that was lame.

Germy - one of my highschool friends, Matt and Preston... i love you guys!

Two of my best friends and Bridesmaids.
Welp, that's all I got for now.
Gosh this makes me miss you!!! I love the Carrollton pic...that makes me miss the randomness of that town!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!